Disney’s upcoming film, LION KING starring Beyonce, Donald Glover, James Earl Jones, Keegan-Michael Key, Alfre Woodard and more; in theaters July 19th. Lion King tells the story of what happens when after the murder of his father, a young lion prince flees his kingdom only to learn the true meaning of responsibility and bravery.
5 Reasons We’re Here for the New Live-Action Lion King!
1. The All-Star Cast – The upcoming film stars the voices of some of Hollywood’s biggest names including Beyonce Knowles -Carter as Nala, Donald Glover as Simba, James Earl Jones as Mufasa, Chiwetel Ejifor as Scar, Seth Rogan as Pumbaa and more.
2. The Visual Effects –The Lion King uses virtual cinematography and a live-action effect giving the film a realer than real look.
3. The Lion King Makeup Collection – Slay! Beyonce’s makeup artist Sir John and Luminess Cosmetics have teamed up for a Limited Edition Collection inspired by the film with vibrant products for any occasion.
4. The Soundtrack – Childish Gambino, Chance The Rapper and Beyonce are said to have contributed their voices for the soundtrack.
5. It’s the 25th Anniversary of the Original Film – Issa throwback! The original animated version of The Lion King debuted in June twenty-five years ago.