The Lorraine, Ohio, city school board has fired Palm Elementary School Principal Debra Pustulka and paraprofessional Monika Sommers-Fridenstine after an investigation found the two forced a 9-year-old student to eat food retrieved from a garbage can. A lawsuit filed by the girl’s family says Pustulka told the girl she had to finish what was on her tray. The girl didn’t want to and threw the food away. Sommers-Fridenstine retrieved the food and forced the girl to eat it as other students watched.
- HBO Renews THE REHEARSAL, From Nathan Fielder, For A Second Season
- Peacock Announces Jurassic World Dominion and Extended Version To Debut September 2nd
- Long Island Off-Duty Police Officer David Mascarella Fractures Two-Year-Old Boy Skull With His Truck
- FrankHaveMercy is ready for the world to know his name
- Kelly Simpson: Florida Teacher Reportedly Hid Missing High School Student At Her Home