Emma Coronel Aispuro, the wife of former Mexican drug lord Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán, pled guilty to charges on Thursday for assisting her husband in his narcotics empire. Coronel Aispuro was arrested outside Dulles International Airport in February, and her sentencing will take place in September. Guzmán is currently serving a life sentence in prison for his role as the leader of the Sinaloa cartel.
- Pushing the Boundaries of What’s Possible in Adult Animation
- PEACOCK ANNOUNCES ORIGINAL MUSICAL COMEDY SERIES ‘TAKE NOTE’
- AOC Leads 110 Members in Calling on Congress to Reverse Cuts to Staff Salaries
- TARAJI P. HENSON TO HOST 2021 BET AWARDS, QUEEN LATIFAH TO BE HONORED WITH PRESTIGIOUS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT BET AWARD
- Netflix Acquires Global Rights To Canadian Sci-fi Sequel “Code 8: Part II” Starring Stephen Amell and Robbie Amell