A jury in Glynn County, Georgia, found all three men – Gregory McMichael, his son Travis McMichael and their neighbor William “Roddie” Bryan Jr. – involved in the killing of Ahmaud Arbery guilty on multiple counts of murder on November 24 for the killing of Ahmaud Arbery, a 25-year-old Black man fatally shot while out for a jog on February 23, 2020. Travis McMichael, the man who shot Arbery, was found guilty on all nine charges he faced. His father, Gregory McMichael, was found guilty on eight of the nine charges he faced. William “Roddie” Bryan Jr. was found guilty on seven of the nine charges he faced.
- Watch Oscar Isaac, Ethan Hawke and May Calamawy in Marvel Studios’ “MOON KNIGHT” Official Trailer
- Watch Julia Garner as Anna Delvey in Netflix’s ‘INVENTING ANNA’ Official Trailer
- Naomi Osaka Promotes Cordae’s New Album After Her First Round Win At The Australian Open
- VANESSA RUBIO TALKS ‘COBRA KAI’ SEASON 4 & 5
- Euphoria Season 2 Episode 2 Review: Cal Jacobs Needs To Die, Rue Must Stay From Elliot, And Nate’s Love Triangle Has Formed