Princess Mako married her civilian boyfriend Kei Komuro on Tuesday, the Imperial Household Agency said, officially leaving Japan’s royal family. The marriage came after years of controversy over a financial dispute involving Komuro’s mother that led the couple to forgo traditional ceremonies associated with a royal marriage, Kyodo News reported.
- Blue Ivy Earns Her First Two Gold Singles At The Age of 10
- PARAMOUNT+ ANNOUNCES CASTING FOR U.K. ORIGINAL DRAMA SERIES “SEXY BEAST”
- nicki minaj to receive video vanguard award and perform live at 2022 “vmas”
- Footage Shows Nicole Lorraine Linton In Court, She Faces 90 Years In Prison If Convicted
- Meet Anya Firestone, Emily Gorelik, Margaux Lignel, Kacey Margo, Adja Toure, and Victoria Zito From Bravo’s “Real Girlfriends in Paris”