Close to 90,000 victims of sexual abuse that took place in the Boy Scouts of America are expected to come forward by Monday evening, the deadline to receive compensation from the organization in its bankruptcy case. The victims range from ages 8 to 93 and while the vast majority are men, some women have also filed complaints.
- Andra Day Becomes the Second Black Woman to Ever Win Best Actress in a Drama at the Golden Globes
- Chadwick Boseman’s wife Taylor Simone Ledward Accepts Golden Globe Award on His Behalf
- Amber Heard Rumored To Have Been Fired From Aquaman 2, Emilia Clarke Could Replace Her As Mera
- The NBA’s G League is investigating after Jeremy Lin says he was called ‘coronavirus’ on the court
- Terminator Universe is Expanding at Netflix in an All-New Anime Series