On Thursday, a federal judge ruled that Mo’Nique’s lawsuit against Netflix can move forward and denied the company’s attempt to have it dismissed. The suit claims she received a low-ball payment offer from the streaming giant for a comedy special and then was retaliated against when she refused.
- All Skinfolk Ain’t Kinfolk: Charles Barkley Insinuates That Breonna Taylor Death Was Justified
- Fans Speculate Allen Iverson Shares a Mutual Hatred with Jason Whitlock
- Nikkolas Smith’s Beautiful To Chadwick Boseman Was Unveiled This Morning At Downtown Disney
- Grace Meng and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Work To Help Local Food Assistance Organizations Experiencing Sudden Impacts In Funding
- Justin Bieber and Chance The Rapper Are Donating $250K To Their Fans That Are Going Through A Tough Time