Oprah Winfrey and the O Magazine team are erecting 26 billboards across Louisville, Kentucky, to demand justice for Breonna Taylor. Taylor, 26, was shot and killed by police in her home in Louisville, KY, on March 13. Brett Hankinson, Myles Cosgrove and Jonathan Mattingly the officers involved haven’t been charged with a crime.
- Beyoncé Sent Flowers and A Card To Lyric Chanel Who’s Battling Brain Cancer
- Donald Trump Paid $750 in Federal Income Taxes in 2016 and 2017, NYT Reports
- Thandiwe Mlauli Becomes The First Black Woman To Launch An Animation Studio In South Africa
- Women Make NFL History at the Cleveland-Washington Game
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson Endorses Joe Biden and Kamala Harris