Serena Williams announced her withdrawal from the tournament on Wednesday ahead of her second round match against Bulgaria’s Tsvetana Pironkova. The 39-year-old had been chasing her 24th Grand Slam title in Paris.
- Travis Scott Joins PlayStation As A Strategic Partner
- Judge dismisses third-degree murder charge against Derek Chauvin in the police killing of George Floyd, second degree charges still remain
- Oscar-Nominated Filmmaker, Founder of ARRAY and Academy Governor Ava DuVernay Pays Homage to Her Cinematic Heroes
- The Official Trailer for Paul Greengrass’s ‘NEWS OF THE WORLD’ starring Tom Hanks
- The Official Trailer of Ekwa Msangi’s FAREWELL AMOR