The full US Senate voted 53-47 in favor of confirming Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson’s appointment to the Supreme Court on Thursday. Jackson, who makes history as the first Black woman and the first public defender to serve on the highest US court, will replace Justice Stephen Breyer when he officially retires this summer at the end of the term, per The Associated Press.
- HBO Renews THE REHEARSAL, From Nathan Fielder, For A Second Season
- Peacock Announces Jurassic World Dominion and Extended Version To Debut September 2nd
- Long Island Off-Duty Police Officer David Mascarella Fractures Two-Year-Old Boy Skull With His Truck
- FrankHaveMercy is ready for the world to know his name
- Kelly Simpson: Florida Teacher Reportedly Hid Missing High School Student At Her Home