‘Love Island’ has officially returned for its tenth season. In Mallorca, the new singles are looking for love.
Ella Thomas, a 23-year-old Glasgow model, will be among the singles looking for love this summer. Although Ella will be on your television screens for the rest of the summer, there are a few things you should know about the 23-year-old model.
Here are some facts about Ella Thomas that you may not know:
- Do not be surprised if Ella Thomas falls in love quickly on the show. She has a massive heart.
- Ella boasts about her culinary skills. She thinks she can cook anything. Coconut curry is her specialty.
- Her favorite ‘Love Island’ moment was when Anna Vakili caught Jordan moving to India and scolded him!
- Michael B. Jordan is her celebrity crush, so if she could have three celebrities in the villa with her, he would be one of them. Along with Rihanna and Beyonce, her queens.
- You may have seen Ella in a Headie One and Burna Burna Boy music video or as an extra in World War Z before she entered the villa. When she was 12 years old, she also met Brad Pitt.
- Ella’s biggest “ick” is when guys sit on Instagram and like every girl’s photo, and if she sees him liking the girl’s posts on her explore page, it’s a no for her. She also gets the ick if a guy isn’t properly dressed and smells bad.
- Ella’s favorite date was when her ex-boyfriend took her to Paris for her birthday and took her to the Eiffel Tower, followed by dinner at a nice restaurant.
Maya Jama returned as the host of ‘Love Island,’ which is produced by Lifted Entertainment, a division of ITV Studios, and Motion Content Group. She will preside over all Villa action, while famed comedian and narrator Iain Stirling will return to voiceover each episode of the popular format.
ITV Studios and Motion Content Group Ltd co-own Love Island, which is distributed internationally by ITV Studios. The hit show has been ordered in 26 countries, including the United Kingdom, the United States, Greece, and Germany, among others.