On Tuesday, Jacob Blake’s father told the Chicago Sun-Times that his son is now paralyzed from the waist down after being shot by police over the weekend. Police and protesters clashed in Kenosha, Wisconsin, and Governor Tony Evers deployed the National Guard to the city as tensions saw buildings set ablaze and law enforcement use pepper spray and tear gas. The Wisconsin Department of Justice’s Division of Criminal Investigation is looking into the shooting.
- “This Is Us Star” Sterling K. Brown Talks The Virtual Emmy’s, And His Latest Project That Is Deeply Personal To Him
- Bodycam Footage Shows Utah Cops Shooting an Unarmed 13-Year-Old Autistic Boy Linden Cameron 11 Times
- Lilian White: Texas Charter School Teacher Fired For Refusing To Stop Wearing Black Lives Matter Mask
- Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron Says Officers Myles Cosgrove and Jon Mattingly Were Justified In Their Use Of Force In Breonna Taylor Case
- Brett Hankison Charged With Three Counts of First Degree Wanton Endangerment in the Fatal Shooting of Breonna Taylor