In a media release from the department, Rochester Police Chief La’Ron Singletary announced that he would be retiring after 20 years on the police force. Deputy Police Chief Joseph Morabito also announced his retirement on Tuesday. The news comes amid outrage over the death of Daniel Prude, who died after recently-released police body camera footage showed officers putting a “spit hood” over his head and pressing his face into the pavement during an incident in March. Prude died seven days later.
- Kevin Hart’s Laugh Out Loud Inks Expanded, Multi-Platform Deal with SiriusXM
- Jharrel Jerome Stars in Peacock New Series MR. ‘MERCEDES,’ Based on Stephen King’s Best Selling Bill Hodges Trilogy
- Vanessa Bryant Sues L.A. County Sheriff Dept For Taking Photos of Kobe and Gigi’s Deceased Bodies
- State of Emergency Declared for LMPD Ahead of Expected Breonna Taylor Announcement
- Jason Whitlock Opens Himself Up To Criticism After Making Sexiest Comments About ESPN Hosts