“As a Black woman, I find myself at a crucial intersection in American politics,” actor Tracee Ellis Ross said as the emcee for the second night of the Democratic National Convention. She opened the evening, which is full of keynote addresses from former presidents, attorney generals and young “rising stars” of the Democratic party, with a speech of her.
- Zendaya Becomes The Youngest Drama Actress Winner in Emmys History
- Regina King Wins the Emmy For Lead Actress in a Limited Series or Movie for her role in Watchmen
- Issa Rae Talks About Her First Show Pitch
- The Emotions’ Pamela Hutchinson Passes Away At Age 61
- Lizzo And Senator Kamala Harris Addressed Some of Her Policies Being Anti-Black